Apple Crisp Calories and Nutrition Info:
Per serving (6.5 oz-wt.): 280 calories (90 from fat), 10g total fat,1g saturated fat, 7g dietary fiber, 3g protein, 46g carbohydrate, 0mgcholesterol, 85mg sodium. 6 weight watchers points.
If you want to know how this figure was calculated, it is derived from the recipe below:
Calories in Apple Crisp Recipe:
This warm, satisfying apple crisp makes for a perfect start to acold winter morning. Tart cranberries balance the natural sweetness ofbaked apples and the pleasant aroma of cinnamon, maple syrup andtoasted muesli imparts a sense of holiday cheer, bringing a goodmorning smile to all.
- 7 medium sweet apples, such as Fuji, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or organic raisins
- 2 tablespoons organic evaporated cane juice
- 2 cups Muesli cereal*
- 2/3 cup whole wheat pastry flour or brown rice flour*
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
Preheat oven to 375°F. Lay the apples and cranberries or raisins inlightly oiled 9x 13 baking dish. Sprinkle with cane sugar. Combineremaining ingredients and press over apple mixture. Bake for 45minutes, or until golden brown and hot and bubbly.
* For a wheat-free version, use 1 cup rolled oats in place of Muesliand use brown rice flour in place of whole wheat pastry flour.