||Finish our weight loss by Dec. 31, 2017
||DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT JOINING THIS GROUP UNLESS YOU LOG AND/OR COMMENT AT LEAST EVERY OTHER DAY!
This is for busy professionals who need a place to log and comment daily. We all know how busy our work commitments can be, right? But let's put our health first and focus here as well as we focus at work.
||Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 12:11 PM
You can read my log: http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/start-now-sa.asp
I = icandoit276.
But I summarize my totals here anyway.
50+ year old married male profesional with 2 kids on the LEFT Coast of USA
What works for me:
1. Daily logging of cals and exc
2. Low fat meals
3. Commenting on PEERTrainer
4. Planning the food I eat
5. Beck-style awareness
6. Hypertrophy of my resistance muscle
7. Keeping goals in mind: health, longevity, good looks and good shape, staying around for wife and kids, avoiding stroke, heart attack, cancer
I am a professional living in Greater Vancouver, BC. I am 151 cm (4' 11.5") and small framed, so my RMR is very low and I burn far fewer calories in exercise.
1) I stay in groups in which we mutually support each other.
2) I am completely open to new ideas if evidence based. I am not cool with woo. Please read the rest of my group member profile, and see http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Food_woo
23 yr old. Almost 130 ibs. 5'3. Looked and felt best at 103 ibs four yrs ago. Small build. Not athletic but normal fit.